View as Grid List283
- Porchetta di Ariccia IGP - mezzo tronchettoThe classic porchetta to eat exclusively with the rind
- Prosciutto Crudo di Parma DOP Disossato Pressato 'Il Ghinaldo'Prosciutto di Parma DOP sesasoned for 16-18 months by Casa Graziano
- Boar Raw Ham - Prosciutto di CinghialeDry cured boned boar produced in Tuscany according to tradition.
- Cecina de Leon IGP BabillaThe famous spanish smoked beef ham, matured at least twelve months
- Cecina de Leon IGP ContraThe famous spanish smoked beef ham, matured at least twelve months
- Culatello di Zibello DOPOne of the legendary ancient hams of Italy
- Culatello in cordaA culatello produced in the province of Mantova
- Culatello Pelato Lusetti due metàA Culatello prepared with national thighs produced in the province of ...
- Culatta RealeThis is Culatello with skin, however the taste is very particular
- Fetta reale di casa NorciaA specialty of Perticoni family, obtained by the pig thigh fresh debon
- Fiocchetto CrocedeliziaFiocchetto, called the 'younger brother' of Culatello